Check Ready To Merge
This check will confirm the pull request is ready to merge based on the following conditions.
- Any requested changes have been addressed (changed to an approving review) or dismissed
- The pull request does not have a
- The pull request has suitable labels for the change log - labels should be starting with
type:to denote the type of pull request
- The pull request has at least one approving review
- The pull request has passed
This check is done for all pull requests that are linked in a series. If any of the pull requests are not ready, then the check will report that none of them are ready. This is to protect against merging pull requests in a series that may be dependent on each other accidently, where one pull request is ready to merge but another is not. This protects the installer builds (where
check-installer reports a pass to all pull requests because the changes are ok, but if one of the pull requests then isn't merged it will fail to build the installer later) as well.
@BHoMBot check ready-to-merge